A Good Compromise
- Hazel: Maybe a hand job would be a good compromise
- Royal: AHHAHAH
- Hazel: You could be doing something with your other hand and be like 'oh I wasn't even paying attention so it doesn't count'
- Royal: LMAOOOO
- Hazel: Like how you pet a cat sometimes
- Royal: sahdjadkgwiurhadksd
- Royal: is it sad that the only thing i can think of doing while giving a handjob is driving
- Royal: (which i have never done)
- Hazel: You could be watching tv
- Hazel: and eating cheese doodles
- Royal: oh my lort
- Hazel: reality tv
- Hazel: and you could turn to him and be like "can you believe that bitch?!?"
- Royal: hahaha
- Royal: oh my globbbb
- Hazel: and he's like :O
- Royal: XO
- Hazel: and you're like "YEAH I KNOW RIGHT"
- Royal: XD i can't with you
“Femme is a personal identity, but it’s also a political one….It questions the idea that there can be too much: too much blush, too much tulle, too many holes in your short shorts, too much calling out of racism, too many discussions about neocolonialism. Femme is resistance.” —
~ Elise Nagy, “Exploding The Limitations: What Being a Femme Means to Me,” inourwordsblog.com